By Joel Scanlon
The grand opening of the Sienna model home that has been newly constructed at Arbor Ridge was celebrated by NVR, a prominent homebuilding and mortgage banking company.
Ryan Homes, a division of NVR, will be building the Arbor Ridge that represents NVR’s community of single-family homes in Willoughby. The homes are affordably-priced.
The new Sienna model home at Arbor Ridge will have the following features:
- The foyer will be flanked by a long staircase comprising a storage area.
- The foyer leads to a powder room, a mudroom connecting the garage and a large great room.
- An open floor plan has been offered by Arbor Ridge for entertaining and relaxing purposes.
- The second floor will have a laundry room.
- The Sienna model house will have a family room with sufficient amount of cabinetry. An optional island and a walk-in pantry will also be provided.
- The upstairs will have a large bathroom, a walk-in closet, three bedrooms that are oversized, two bathrooms and the owner's suite.
Arbor Ridge is beneficial to buyers who want a conventional location at valuable prices. Athletes will also find the Arbor Ridge to be interesting as they can have easy access to Lost Nation Golf Course and Sports Park. Arbor Ridge is also situated close to a wide range of exciting amenities. Arbor Ridge is ENERGY STAR Certified enabling the monthly electricity bills to be 30% lower in comparison with the standard homes.