Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Construction Machinery Industry Outlook to 2016 - Future Destination for Foreign Investments" report to their offering.
The report titled India Construction Machinery Industry Outlook to 2016 - Future Destination for Foreign Investments focuses on various segments of the construction machinery industry in the Indian region, namely trucks, earthmoving equipments, road machinery and cranes. The report provides a detailed analysis of these segments. These types of machinery are used in a wide range of applications, including building construction, surface mining and infrastructure projects which include transportation and energy infrastructure construction. The Asia-Pacific construction machinery industry has been segmented into four countries of which India has the third highest contribution in the overall industry.
This report covers:
- Market size of Asia-Pacific construction machinery market, on the basis revenue
- The segmentation of Asia-Pacific construction machinery market on the basis of equipments namely earthmoving equipments, construction vehicles, material handling equipments, construction equipments and others and on the basis of countries segmented into China, Japan, India and South Korea
- India construction machinery market size on the basis of volume and value of sales
- India construction machinery market imports and exports in value terms
- The segmentation of construction machinery industry in India on the basis of various construction machineries. The report provides a detailed analysis of the units sold as well as the revenue generated from the sales of these units
- The report provides a detailed SWOT analysis of India construction machinery industry presenting the various opportunities and threats that the industry is expected to witness
- Market share of major players in the overall construction machinery industry of India showcasing how well the industry is fragmented and the level of organization which has been achieved
- The trends and developments which had been a major factors affecting the industry on a whole
- Future outlook and projections of India construction machinery industry in terms of revenue from sales of these machines
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the India construction machinery industry. These factors help in providing basis for future movement of the industry based on the future expectations of these variables