The DT80GW WiFi Geotechnical Data Logger exhibits an advanced design and technology that has been associated with the geotechnical expertise associated with CAS products for over 25 years. More specifically, this versatile and powerful logger supports vibrating wire and other geotechnical sensors, such as those supplied by Slope Indicator, RST Instruments, Geokon, Soil Instruments, Roctest and AGI – Applied Geomechanics Inc., while also requiring less power to function at a significantly reduced cost as compared to its competitors.
Capable of testing sensor integrity through an inaudible frequency, the DT80GW logger is also equipped with 5 analog channels that are capable of reading as many as 5 vibrating wire sensors at once. For these purposes, it is not required for the temperature compensation to be activated, as this logger can read up to 15 vibrating wire sensors at any given moment. Further expansion up to 100 sensors (with temperature compensation) or 300 sensors(without temperature compensation) is possible.
- Local Wireless Access
- Eliminates the need for any physical connections to the logger
- Easily performs the following functions:
- Send the program
- View and download data
- Modify settings on nearby PC or Tablet either as a Master (Access Point mode) or Slave (Client)
- Automatic Data Delivery
- Client mode (dataTaker) provides easy access to the local router. In the event that the router has internet access, it is capable of utilizing the automatic delivery features of the DT80GW to schedule the data to be automatically sent to the user’s inbox as often as necessary (e.g., every day, week, month or other time intervals).
- Allows data to be sent directly to an FTP server if necessary.
- Superior Data Storage & Communications
- As a result of the standard unit being able to store up to 10 million data points (expandable), the user can easily perform the following functions:
- Log as much data as necessary
- Overwrite or stop logging once allocated memory is full
- Archive data in the event that an alarm is sounded
- Copy data to USB memory
- Transfer data through FTP or by email
- Communications features:
- USB and Ethernet
- The web interface, which allows users to easily configure the DT80GW, access logged data and view current measurements as mimics or in a list using a web browser.