& Resources Action Programme) has launched an open tender inviting contractors
to work on its Research and Evaluation Framework.
Suitably qualified and experienced organisations and individuals are invited
to apply to become contractors on the three year Research and Evaluation Framework
due to commence on June 1st 2007.
Monitoring and evaluating WRAPs activities and achievements is essential
as it enables the organisation to demonstrate its performance against both Business
Plan targets and value for money in terms of reducing landfill, reducing carbon
emissions and improving our environment.
The Framework will be let in eight lots:
- Consumer research (e.g. population surveys, focus groups)
- Non consumer research, including business (e.g. telephone and postal surveys)
- Research into, and analysis of, key recyclate markets
- Development and use of decision support tools (e.g. Life Cycle Assessment,
multi-criteria analysis, ecological footprinting, input-output modelling)
- Life Cycle Assessment peer review
- Kerbside recycling/composting participation monitoring
- Waste composition analysis
- Evaluation methodology advisors
Bids can be submitted for one or more of the eight lots.