Research and Markets has announced the addition of Professional Engineering Publishing's new subscription "Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part N: Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanosystems" to their offering.
The Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanosystems is dedicated to the particular aspects of nanoscale engineering, science, and technology that involve the descriptions and characterizations of nanoscale systems and materials. This journal reflects work on real devices, processes and materials that arise from transitioning the scientific and engineering database. The journal also serves researchers at the interfaces of chemistry, materials science, physics and engineering.
The Journal is concerned with systemslevel approaches for the synthesis or fabrication of devices, materials, and processes where function of the nanoscale components is central to the overall performance. It provides a forum for those involved in the invention, modeling, fabrication, and analysis, of nanoscale systems, and their applications, which are made by topdown or bottomup methods.
As the various fields of nanoscale sciences have matured and databases of material and biomedical properties are beginning to be established, it becomes possible to apply engineering methods for designing and creating complex nanoscale devices. This Journal is the medium for the dissemination of research on such systems.
This journal is published four times a year.
Please note that an annual subscription runs from JanDec each year. If you are subscribing after the start of the year, you will receive all previous issues produced since the start of the year.
- Modelling multiscale, multiphysics thermodynamics, power and energy sources control and dynamics
- Nanodevices nanoelectronics, molecular electronics NEMS bio/inorganic interface testing and evaluation applications
- Nanoscale assembly and manipulation nanomanufacturing, nanorobotics, 2d and 3d nanoscale rapid prototyping self assembly, directed assembly such as electrokinetic assembly, bottomup
- Nanoscale patterning
- Lithographies: nanoimprint, dip pen, SPM tip, stamping, others
- Biomedical nanoscale systems design of multifunctional, targeted systems prosthetics, biomaterial systems
- Environmental issues