Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc2b56/north_american_cor) has announced the addition of the "North American Corrosion Market 2004-2009: Opportunities in Pipes, Tanks and Pultruding Products" report to their offering.
This report discusses in detail the various aspects of the corrosion market. The report discusses in detail the various market aspects of Pipes, Tanks and Gratings.
To make business, investment, or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for pipes, tanks and pultruded product manufacturers, composite material suppliers, OEMs, investors, researchers, executives, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the corrosion market. Some of the features of this market report are:
- North American corrosion market analysis with special emphasis on fiberglass tanks, pipes and pultruded products market.
- Description of numerous pipes, tanks, and pultruded product applications.
- Tanks market estimate in terms of $ shipment and number of tanks built every year. Tanks market size ($ shipment and number of units) in retail petroleum, chemical, pulp and paper, septic, wastewater, and other markets.
- Fiberglass pipe market estimate in terms of $ shipment and linear feet built every year. Pipes market size ($ shipment and linear feet) in oil field, retail petroleum, chemical, marine/offshore, sewage, and other markets.
- Trends (1996-2003) and forecasts (2004-2009) for the overall corrosion market, and also for its categories such as pipes, tanks and pultruded products and for its sub-categories such as petroleum, waste water, chemical, etc.
- Composite materials shipment ($ and million lbs) in the overall corrosion market, and shipment in its categories such as pipes, tanks and pultruded products and also in its subcategories such as petroleum, waste water, chemical, etc.
- Amounts of fiberglass, polyester, epoxy, and vinyl ester shipment in tanks, pipes and pultruded products applications. Trends and forecasts for resins (polyester, epoxy, and vinylester) and fiberglass shipments in the corrosion market.
- Manufacturing process analysis for pipes, tanks, and pultruded products markets. Pipes, tanks, and pultruded products market breakdown by manufacturing processes such as filament winding, centrifugal casting, pultrusion and other.
- Competitive analysis. Market shares of the leading manufacturers in each of the pipe, tank, and pultruded product segments.
427 figures/charts and 35 tables in this 538-page market report to help you make confident business decisions.
- Profiles of thirty-six pipe manufactures, sixty-five tank manufacturers and twenty-two pultruders involved in the corrosion market.
- Regional analysis. Pipe, Tank and pultruded product manufacturers by region (Canada, Western US, Northeastern US, Southern US, etc.) and by start date.
This study is intended for manufacturers (of pipes, tanks, and pultruded product), material suppliers, parts fabricators, OEMs, investors, executives and consultants. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons:
- Business development
- Business presentation
- Competitive analysis
- Strategic planning
- Personnel training
- Determination of market size and trend
Corrosion is a major concern in chemical storage and handling applications. This concern can also be found in applications ranging from the marine and offshore industries to wastewater treatment plants, and paper mills to the underground storage and handling of fuel at petroleum retail outlets. The total cost of metallic corrosion in the US alone is estimated to be $280 billion. The corrosion market utilizes composite materials for the making of tanks, pipes, pultruded products and other related infrastructure components that must withstand harsh environments. Reinforcements used within the corrosion market are primarily fiberglass while the resins used are primarily polyesters, vinylesters, and epoxies.