Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Future of the Construction Materials Market in Switzerland to 2015" report to their offering.
The Swiss construction materials market experienced weak growth over the review period, and recorded a CAGR of 0.68%. In 2009, Switzerland demonstrated poor economic performance as a result of the adverse affects of the global financial crisis on the country's export destinations in Europe and North America. However, both support from fiscal packages and improvement in the global economy are expected to drive the growth of the Swiss economy throughout the forecast period. In 2011, WMI expects improved consumer confidence to result in increased investment in construction markets, and consequently return the materials market to the growth track. Therefore, over the forecast period, the Swiss construction materials market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.63%.
This report is the result of WMIs extensive market and company research covering the Swiss construction materials market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis, and charts, the report covers the following categories:
- Cement, Concrete, Plaster and Lime Products
- Metal Products
- Marble and Other Stone Products
- Clay and Ceramic Products
- Glass Materials
- Rubber and Plastic Products
- Paints and Varnishes
- Wood Based Products
- Other Materials
The report provides data for the historic years (2005-2009), estimated data for full year 2010, and forecasts from 2011 through 2015 along with growth rates. The report covers the performance of the overall construction material market along with individual performances of each category. It also includes the company profiles of the top construction material producers.
- Top level overview of the Swiss construction industry
- Overview of the Swiss construction material market
- A breakdown of the Swiss construction material market by category share for 2005, 2010 (estimated) and 2015 (forecasted)
- Details of top construction material producers in Switzerland
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Construction Industry Analysis
- Construction Materials Market Analysis
- Construction Materials Market: Category Analysis
- Company Profile: Holcim Ltd.
- Company Profile: Sika AG
- Company Profile: Geberit AG
- Company Profile: AFG Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG
- Company Profile: Zwahlen & Mayr SA
- Holcim Ltd.
- Sika AG
- Geberit AG
- AFG Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG
- Zwahlen & Mayr SA