Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Energy Efficient HVAC Systems
Unitary Systems, Heat Pumps, Furnaces and Boilers, Ductless Cooling, Engineered Cooling Systems, Radiant Heating and Cooling, and Ventilation Systems for Energy Efficient Buildings
HVAC accounts for roughly 40% of commercial building energy consumption worldwide. As energy costs, pressure on energy resources, and restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions continue to increase, strong global, national, and local pressure is driving the market for higher-efficiency commercial building HVAC systems. Efficient commercial HVAC systems include technologies and product lines that exceed minimum efficiency standards and requirements for commercial and institutional buildings.
Deployments of specific efficient commercial building HVAC technologies vary considerably by region. Efficient forced air systems overwhelmingly dominate the North American market, but are much less common in Europe and Asia Pacific. Western Europe, where strong regulatory drivers strongly support energy efficient HVAC deployment, has made significant progress with respect to efficient ductless systems and efficient ventilation systems. However, due to a combination of continuing economic development and increasing interest in energy efficiency, Asia Pacific has emerged as the global leader in the deployment of efficient HVAC systems for commercial buildings. Navigant Research forecasts that worldwide revenue from energy efficient HVAC systems will reach $33.2 billion annually by 2020.
This Navigant Research report analyzes the global market opportunity for energy efficient commercial HVAC systems, including unitary systems, heat pumps, furnaces and boilers, ductless cooling, engineered cooling systems, radiant heating and cooling, and ventilation systems. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the demand drivers, business models, policy and regulatory factors, and technology issues associated with the global market for these systems. Key industry players are profiled in depth, and worldwide revenue forecasts, segmented by application, region, and key countries, extend through 2020.
Key Questions Addressed:
- Why are some end users (but not others) paying higher capital costs for efficient HVAC systems?
- Which technologies lead global and regional efficient commercial HVAC markets?
- What are the market drivers and barriers for energy efficient HVAC systems?
- How large will the market for energy efficient HVAC systems be through 2020?
- Who are the key players in the global market for energy efficient HVAC systems?
- Will ductless systems become competitive in North America?
- What is in the future for ducted systems outside of the Americas?
- How quickly will new energy efficient HVAC technologies develop through 2020?
- How will the recession of 2008 and its aftermath affect replacement markets in North America through 2020?
Who needs this report?
- Commercial HVAC equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Energy service companies (ESCOs)
- Architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) service providers
- Building owners and managers
- Government and institutional agencies
- Investor community