Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Construction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Russian construction industry recorded a review-period (2009-2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.81%. Growth was supported by private and public investments in infrastructure, residential and commercial construction projects. Considering the role of modern infrastructure in achieving long-term growth, the Russian government invested heavily in road and rail projects. Industry growth is expected to continue over the forecast period (2014-2018), as a result of the government's commitment to making infrastructural improvements and an anticipated recovery in the global economy. Consequently, industry output is expected to record a CAGR of 7.36% over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Russia. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Russia using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Russia