NiteLites, Outdoor Lighting, a leader in the production and installation of low voltage, architectural and landscape lighting for residential and commercial properties, to brighten up the Nashville Home Decorating and Remodeling Show September 8-10, 2006 at the Nashville Convention Center. The show hours are: 12 noon – 9 PM on Friday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Saturday, and 10AM – 6PM on Sunday. Admission is $8.00. Children under 12 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Please stop by and see David Shanks and Ken Tillett and their staff at the show to learn about NiteLites’ special outdoor lighting techniques, comprehensive package of 12 volt outdoor lighting systems and services. NiteLites of Middle Tennessee is a member of the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce and the Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee.
Nashville’s Home Decorating and Remodeling Show features more than 600 exhibits to showcase the latest technology and newest products in the areas of landscape lighting, remodeling, exterior designs, decorating, furnishings, and many other home enhancement areas. In addition, decorating tips and expert advice will be available.
NiteLites specializes in the manufacture, design, installation, and lifetime maintenance of top-quality, low voltage lighting for both residential and commercial applications. NiteLites’ proprietary line of copper and brass lighting fixtures provide an inviting application of light on any project. NiteLites continually strives to elevate the standards of quality, safety, and professionalism in the outdoor lighting industry, and their products and systems reflect that by providing the latest cutting edge technology.
NiteLites outdoor lighting designers create many different lighting effects for entryways, club houses, pool areas, municipalities, businesses, restaurants, public facilities and parks, apartment complexes, town homes, condominiums as well as residential lighting projects. Some of these outdoor lighting techniques include:
- Moonlighting -- By locating lights 14 to 16 feet up in the branches of taller trees and angling the light upward, a romantic moonlight effect is created. To create a subtle, whimsical lighting effect on the ground, similar to a full moon shining through the trees, the well elevated fixtures will be angled in the ground direction.
- Up lighting -- Shining a light up from the ground into the branches of a tree to accentuate the shape of the tree and to highlight its foliage.
- Accent and spot lighting -- To add drama to a landscape or to focus attention on a specific architectural feature of a home by shining an intense spotlight on it.
- Path lighting -- Placing fixtures at a low level to make walking on a garden path safer and more serene.
- Wash Lighting-- Installing a light at the base of a wall or hedge to wash light over the surface, creating a soft glow effect.
- Shadowing -- Installing spotlights low in front of a tree or statue with a striking profile will create shadows with depth. To create an even more dramatic look, your lighting designer may place the lights high above the focal point.
- Silhouetting -- By positioning lights behind and below an object, a distinctive silhouette is produced.
- Spread lighting -- Hiding lights in low-lying landscaping and ground cover causes the lighting to “spread” which emphasizes the textures and patterns of the plants.
Potential clients are able to actually see their home illuminated with NiteLites during a no obligation, evening lighting demonstration. Interested professionals and homeowners are given the opportunity to see exactly how their project will be highlighted, as a professional lighting designer tailors the system to meet their personal tastes, requirements, and budget. A full service operation, NiteLites offers complete design services, installation, and reliable maintenance ensuring complete enjoyment of the system for years to come.