As the summer kicks into full swing, and the sweltering temperatures start to linger inside, an investment in shades is a worthy one.
Thanks to EcoSmart Roller Shades, effective window treatments don't mean forfeiting sunny days or beautiful vacation house views.
EcoSmart shades, available at EcoSmartRollerShades.com or at retailers nationwide, have the added benefit of saving you bundles on cooling costs this summer.
And bad memories of battling the flimsy, flapping spring-retracting roller shade of yesteryear are stamped out by EcoSmart. With balanced resistance and a chain-driven mechanism, those days are over.
Because they are available in cloth, EcoSmart Roller Shades add class, beauty, and personality to any room. The shades are perfect for summer homes, or year-round residences, especially in regions where relaxation is often at the mercy of the air-conditioning unit.
Roller shades not only beat the heat, but offer gradations of shade-blocking, from 100% blackout to the new 27% visibility shade which is the perfect option for locations needing protection that won't hinder the pristine views.
Rollers are also a fantastic alternative for city dwellers in new-construction apartments that feature large areas of glass in need of treatments.
All shades are made to specification so even tricky windows can be covered.
Available in a variety of neutral colors and textures, with free swatches available, EcoSmart shades are an economical and health-conscious alternative to draperies .
How roller shades save money:
- SilverScreen(TM) fabric with aluminum on the back keeps your home cool by reflecting the sun before it hits the window, keeping your room’s temperature consistently comfortable.
- reducing the work of air-conditioning systems greatly cuts back electric bills
- reducing the output of your A/C extends the lifespan of your cooling appliances
- the shades can pay for themselves in under a year!
Across the country people can see the savings:
- In New York City, a 1,000 sq.ft. apartment can save $1181 on air conditioning costs.
- In Houston, Texas, a 3,000 sq. ft. house can save $4,482 from air conditioning costs in one year.
- In Miami, a 2,000 square foot house can save $2,680 on cooling expenses.
- In Georgia, a 2,000 square foot home can save $2,223 by beating the heat efficiently
- In Los Angeles, a 1,500 square-foot home can save $2,204 on air conditioning.
- EcoSmart Roller Shades is the only U.S. manufacturer featuring Vista, a 27% open alternative to SilverScreen (tm).
Vista has an aluminized back to reflect the sun, allows for superior see-through to SilverScreen and is PVC-free.
EcoSmart lines are also GreenGuard and Oeko-Tek certified, which means they are low-emitting products suited for indoor environments, and free of concentrations of harmful substances that are detrimental to health.
EcoSmart is a pioneering producer of customized window shades, and a proud family-owned business based in Vermont.