Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Construction Materials in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
The Construction Materials in Asia-Pacific industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the construction materials industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market's competitive landscape
The construction materials market includes all manufacturers of sand, gravel, aggregates, cement, concrete and bricks. The market does not include other finished or semi-finished building materials. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been generated using constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report the Americas comprises Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, the US, and Venezuela.
Western Europe comprises Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the UK.
Eastern Europe comprises the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine.
Europe is the sum of Eastern and Western Europe.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
The global figure comprises the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe.