Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d4399/growth_opportuniti) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the Indian Composites Market 2004-2010" report to their offering.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for multi-national material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the composites market. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Composites market size in India in terms of $ and lbs shipment.
- Market size for fiberglass and its products such as single end rovings, multi-end rovings, fabrics, mats and more.
- Market size for polyester, epoxy, vinyl ester and other resins.
- Market leaders and their market shares in fiberglass and resin category.
- Market size for various applications such as wind blade, pipes, tanks, automotive, rail components, electrical, marine, and other.
- Leading molders and their market shares in various applications.
- Ranking of molders by amount of composites used.
- Trends (1970-2003) and forecasts (2004-2010) for the composites market in India.
- List of over 60 molders with contact addresses.
Who Can Benefit From This Report:
This study is intended for material suppliers, parts fabricators, OEMs, investors, executives and consultants. This multi-client market study from us is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Personnel training
Composites industry in India is growing rapidly. In the last 2 years, the growth rate in Indian composites market has been approximately 12%. Following are some driving factors for the growth of Indian economy as well as Indian Composites market.
- 2003 GDP Growth: 8%
- GDP growth in first quarter of 2004: 10.4%
- Composites industry Growth in 2003: 12%
- Liberalization policies of the Indian Government are promoting global players to invest in the Indian composites market.
- Total multi-national companies in Indian composites market by the end of 2003: over 10
- College Graduate Annually: 2.5 million
- 2003 Revenue from Software Exports: US $15 Billion
Many international companies have maintained a regional base in India, taking advantage of the territory's well-established business infrastructure and a proficiency in English, which facilitates corporate communications. Among material suppliers, Owens Corning and Saint-Gobain have already established a manufacturing base. Among product manufacturers, Hobas, Creative Pultrusion, Amiantit, LM fiberglass, Pentair, Hepworth, Enercon, Suzlon, NEC-Micon, and several others have opened manufacturing facility in India according to this report. Currently Ashland, DSM, Dow and other resin suppliers import resins to Indian composites market. This report discusses most recent developments in Indian composites market.
Never before has there been a report addressing the markets, opportunities, materials and technology issues of the Indian composites market. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with all the valuable information and tools you may need to operate your business successfully in India or to learn potentials of Indian composites market. This report will save you hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in the Indian composites market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find to keep ahead in your business.
- CHAPTER 1: Executive Summery
- CHAPTER 2: Evolution of the Composites Market in India
- CHAPTER 3: Fiberglass Market and Market Shares
- CHARTER 5: Composites Market by Applications
- CHARTER 6: Composites Market by Manufacturing Processes
- CHARTER 7: Market Trends and Forecasts
- CHAPTER 8: Emerging and Growth Markets
- CHAPTER 9: Composite Molders
- CHAPTER 10: Indian Economy
- CHAPTER 11: Tariff on Resins and Fiberglass Materials
- List of Figures
We have been tracking the worldwide composites market for the last 6 years and has used the following sources for the completion of this valuable report.
- In-depth personal and telephone interviews of major fiberglass, resin and product manufacturers in India.
- In-depth research on more than 60 companies involved in the Indian composites market.
- Extensive search of current published literature, market and database information including news, articles published in CompositesWeek newsletter.
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of our professionals, who have analyzed and tracked more than 10 composites market over the years.