Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcdbec/the_future_of_cons) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Construction in the US " report to their offering.
"The Future of Construction in the US" report is the essential source for construction industry data and analysis covering UK, both at the top level and providing in-depth sector insight.
The report provides historical data and forecasts for the US construction industry in the period 2004-2013, detailed profiles and financial metrics covering the major market players, a breakdown of key recent M&A and partnership activity, and comprehensive analysis of the key factors driving the industry at market and company level.
Scope of the report:
Historic market and sector data for the period 2004-2009 (estimated for 2009)
Market and sector forecasts for the period 2010-2013
Data provided for 12 sectors across the construction industry value chain:
- Commercial Construction
- Infrastructure Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Institutional Construction
- Residential Construction
- Concreting Equipment
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Road Construction Equipment
- Tunneling & drilling Equipment
- Timber, Wood & Lumber
- Wood-Based Panels
Profiles of major market players including
- Key company information
- Detailed company financials
- SWOT analysis
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's construction market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Identify the sectors driving growth
- Benchmark the performance of each sector against the industry average
- Understand the competitive positioning of the leading market players
- Develop strategies based on strong historic and forecast market and sector data