Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e83144/china_stone_sand) has announced the addition of the "China Stone, Sand & Clay Quarrying Industry Profile - ISIC1410" report to their offering.
Provides key data and concise analyses, presents a comparative analysis on the development of stone, sand & clay quarrying industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map. The report also includes a list of top 100 enterprises in the sector and the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in this industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types. Furthermore, this is the first report to adopt ISIC (International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities) in classification of Chinese enterprises, corresponding to the reading habit of international readers, and it is also very helpful for readers to make a comparison on the development condition and investment potential of stone, sand & clay quarrying industry in China with that in other countries.
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of stone, sand & clay quarrying industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
- To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the stone, sand & clay quarrying industry;
- To figure out the hot regions in China for stone, sand & clay quarrying industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
- To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of stone, sand & clay quarrying industry across China in the past 3 years;
- To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
- Based on adoption of the global uniform industry classification standard - ISIC, the report enables you to make a direct comparison of China stone, sand & clay quarrying industry with parallel industry in other countries;
- Present you with a list of top 100 enterprises inside the industry in terms of the sales revenue;
Stone, Sand & Clay Quarrying: Quarrying of stone, sand and clay (ISIC: 1410) ISIC 14: Other mining and quarrying ISIC Code: International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC), Revision 3.
Regions Covered By This Report
- All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
- Top 20 Chinese cities in terms of stone, sand & clay quarrying industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
- Top 100 enterprises;
- Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
- Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
- Collective-owned Enterprises;
- Cooperative Enterprises;
- Joint-Equity Enterprises;
- Private Enterprises.