Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8110c4/construction_mater) has announced the addition of the "Construction Materials in Eastern Europe" report to their offering.
The Construction Materials in Eastern Europe industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Construction Materials industry. It includes data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information. Scope:
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of Construction Materials in Eastern Europe's recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of Construction Materials in Eastern Europe
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the markets competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report:
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The construction materials market includes all manufacturers of sand, gravel, aggregates, cement, concrete and bricks. The market does not include other finished or semi-finished building materials. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been generated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
For the purposes of this report, Europe consists of Western Europe and Eastern Europe.
Western Europe comprises Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Eastern Europe comprises the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market definition
- Research highlights
- Market analysis
MARKET VALUE MARKET SEGMENTATION I
MARKET SEGMENTATION II
FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- New entrants
- CEMEX, S.A. de C.V.
- CRH plc
- Holcim Ltd.
- Lafarge S.A.
- Related Datamonitor research