Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cd82c7/2010_u_s_asphalt) has announced the addition of the "2010 U.S. Asphalt Paving Mixture Manufacturing Industry Report" report to their offering.
The U.S Asphalt Paving Mixture Manufacturing Industry report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2010 current and 2011 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. New to the report this year are: financial ratios, number of firms and payroll estimates.
The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including road materials, coal tar paving materials, paving blocks and bituminous concrete.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 32412: Asphalt Paving & Roofing Materials This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing asphalt and tar paving mixtures blocks and roofing cements and coatings from purchased asphaltic materials and/or saturating purchased mats and felts with asphalt or tar from purchased asphaltic materials.
- Single Family Home Construction
- Multi Family Home Construction
- Steel Product Mfg.
U.S. Census Categories:
NAICS 32412 -Asphalt Paving & Roofing Materials is part of SIC 2951 - Asphalt Paving Mixture Mfg. and SIC 2952 Asphalt felts & coatings
- Asphalt paving mixtures and blocks
- Asphalt felts and coatings
- Paving blocks
- Roofing materials
- Asphalt paving blocks (not from refineries)
- Mastic roofing composition
- Paving mixtures
- Roof cement: asphalt, fibrous, or plastic
- Asphalt and asphaltic paving mixtures (not from refineries)
- Roofing felts, cements, or coatings, nec
- Coal tar paving materials (not from refineries)
- Roofing pitch (not from refineries or coke ovens)
- Concrete, asphaltic (not from refineries)
- Tar paper, roofing
- Concrete, bituminous Siding materials
- Mastic floor composition
- Brick siding, asphalt
- Road materials, bituminous (not from refineries)