Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b8ec7/construction_eng) has announced the addition of the "Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Construction & Engineering industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The Top 5 Emerging countries contributed $330.8 billion to the global Construction & Engineering industry in 2009, with a CAGR of 9.5% between 2005 and 2009
- In 2014, the market is forecast to have a value of $511.2 billion, with a CAGR of 9.1% over the 2009-2014 period.
- China is expected to lead the Top 5 emerging nations, with a value of $326.billion in 2014
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The construction and engineering industry is composed of civil engineering companies and large-scale contractors, but excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the revenues of those companies whose primary activity is the construction of non-residential buildings and non-buildings construction (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2009 annual rate.
Key Topics Covered:
- Top 5 Emerging Countries Construction & Engineering Industry Outlook
- Construction & Engineering
- Market Overview
- Market Value
- Market Segmentation
- Five Forces Analysis
- Leading Companies
- Market Forecasts
- Macroeconomic Indicators