Skylink Group, a leading provider of connected home safety solutions, today announced the ATOMS Garage Door Opener's latest patent-pending feature, a tamper-proof trolley designed to safeguard the home.
To implement this feature successfully, the Skylink Group has designed two components, including a blocking plate that does not allow potential intruders to disengage the emergency release latch, as well as a protector shield to prevent the release handle from being pulled on from outside the door. Skylink Group's ATOMS Garage Door Opener is the only garage door opener on the market to utilize the tamper proof trolley.
"Standard garage door openers are exposed to the wits of intruders who use clothes' hangers and similar objects to disengage emergency releases," says Gallen Tsui, president, Skylink Group. "With our patent-pending blocking plate, we can safeguard the largest entry point of the home and give families peace of mind."
ATOMS Garage Door Opener Features:
- Compatible with Alexa Voice Service Technologies and IFTTT (If This Then That)
- Wireless design of the garage door opener and safety infrared sensors simplifies installation process
- Features a built-in LED light for long lasting illumination without the need to replace the light bulb
- Compatible with a back-up battery in case of a power outage
- Includes a passcode protected, 3-button remote, enhancing security and peace of mind
- LCD Wall Console eliminates the need for cumbersome wiring or standing on a ladder for an extended time
- Numeric display guides users through programming steps, ensuring easy installation
- Offers quiet operation, ideal for homes with living space above the garage
- Available in durable chain drive or steel-reinforced belt drive
- SkylinkNet app is available for iOS and Android devices
Pricing & Availability
Skylink's ATOMS GDO retails starting from $149, and is available at www.skylinkstore.com.