Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Jurong LNG Terminal- Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, Construction and Trade Information" report to their offering.
"Jurong LNG Terminal- Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, Construction and Trade Information" is a comprehensive report on Jurong LNG terminal. Designed to meet all your LNG data needs, the report provides complete data on all segments of value chain of Jurong LNG terminal. Also, LNG terminal outlook to 2015, terminals map, LNG prices and sales trade movements is provided. LNG export/ import capacity and storage capacity information is provided for the terminal from 2000 to 2015. Jetty and associated infrastructure, pipeline details are provided for the terminal. Associated LNG carriers and source field information is also included for the terminal. Capital investment details coupled with construction details is included for the terminal. The terminal is benchmarked with other terminals based on eight parameters. Analysis of key shareholder companies of the terminals is also provided.
Scope of the report:
- Introduction to LNG
- Asset Level Analysis
- Source Field Information
- Capacity Information
- LNG Carrier Information
- Benchmarking with other terminals
Reasons to Purchase:
- Make strategic decisions based on historical, current and forecasted data on terminals and companies
- Quickly identify potential opportunities for gas procurement, capacity reservations and asset investments
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the LNG value chain in the entire world
- Estimate the impact of the current economic crisis on LNG industry and gain shielding from the financial meltdown
- Evaluate planned projects based on the capital expenditure details provided for each terminal
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding their business strategies and planned investments