- Integrated sinks give laminate countertops luxury appeal -
Continuing its focus on redefining the laminate countertop, Wilsonart introduces a brand new lineup of stylish, molded acrylic sinks specifically designed to be undermounted to laminate countertops. New Wilsonart® HD® Sinks provide more options for today’s custom-minded homeowner who is looking for affordable luxury, especially in a tight economy.
Wilsonart introduced the Wilsonart HD brand of decorative laminates in 2005, revolutionizing countertops through 21st century design and technology. Wilsonart HD Sinks bring a new dimension to the countertop, integrating the top, edge and now, the sink, into a complete, captivating piece.
Beauty and Practicality
- Wilsonart HD Sinks favor the curvaceous appeal found in luxury plumbing fixtures and appliances, including a softly rounded front and ergonomic beveled edge.
- An integrated faucet deck holds soap and sponges and ensures water flows downward into the sink.
- Deeper, roomy bowls leave more room for pots and pans.
- The drain position, at the back of the sink, leaves more room underneath for storage, yet still accommodates pipes and disposal units.
- Made of strong, thermal-formed acrylic, these sinks are stain-resistant, heat-resistant and renewable.
The real beauty of these sinks is that they can be integrated into a Wilsonart® HD® Laminate countertop, with no seam to trap dirt and moisture, providing a look that was previously only available with expensive solid surface and stone countertops. Wilsonart has also developed a new installation system, including adhesives that ensure a strong bond between the laminate and sink, creating an integrated countertop that won’t absorb water.
Wilsonart HD Sinks are available in two colors – True White and Ivory – and five popular profiles:
- Double Equal Bowl
- Left Offset (Small bowl on the left)
- Right Offset (Small bowl on the right)
- Single Bowl