Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/feb824/conflict_managemen) has announced the addition of the "Conflict Management Tips, Tricks and Negotiation Skills for Construction Lawyers" audioconference to their offering.
In Conflict Management Tips, Tricks and Negotiation Skills for Construction Lawyers, the analyst examines specific techniques used by the world's best conflict management experts that are guaranteed to improve the way you handle your next conflict or sensitive situation with clients, colleagues, opposing council or any other type of problematic situation. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn specific ways to be more influential, steer situations in your desired direction, and end conflicts or problematic situations construction lawyers most often face more quickly and quietly.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by John Spangler and Debbie Cazan (Partners, Alston & Bird), experts at turning construction lawyers into conflict management experts, and focuses on:
- Everything a construction lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about surefire tips and tricks used by the world's best conflict management experts and construction lawyers that you can immediately implement that will make you more effective and influential when dealing with sensitive topics and problematic situations
- Easy-to-implement conflict management techniques such as when to listen, when to talk and handling situations based on the types of personalities involved
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by construction lawyers about conflict management skills and techniques
- Case studies of common situations faced by construction lawyers, different strategies for how to handle, and important lessons learned from other construction lawyers who had success/failure in such as situation
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
- Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight..." - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time." - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
- ...critical to successfully operating in today's fast-moving market." - Ira Bogner, Partner, Proskauer Rose
- A tremendous time saver for the busy attorney" - Michael Goshko, Burns & Levinson