Maxwell Systems, Inc., a leading provider of integrated construction business management software solutions, today announced that residential and commercial builders are invited to attend free, hands-on estimating software clinics and one-on-one construction management solution demonstrations at the 2010 International Builders' Show (January 19-22, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nev.), the largest annual building industry tradeshow in the country.
Maxwell Systems will host these activities in Booth #C545, where the company will also be featuring its complete construction software solution for end-to-end business management.
Estimating Clinics to be held Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, January 19-21 at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4 p.m., and on Friday, January 22 at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1 p.m. These popular clinics provide contractors with hands-on experience using Maxwell Systems takeoff and estimating software.
Participants will be able to:
- Evaluate Maxwell Systems seamless software for takeoff and estimating
- See the latest developments in innovative technology for improved speed and precision
- Check out interactive 3-D Visual Assemblies, comprehensive databases, and on-screen takeoff tools
Personal demonstrations of complete business management software will be held throughout the trade show. Maxwell Systems specialists will meet with contractors one-on-one.
Participants will learn how Maxwell Systems solutions can help builders:
- Streamline processes across estimating, job cost accounting, and project management
- Monitor and control the profitability and productivity for construction jobs of any size
- Achieve operational efficiencies and cost reductions throughout entire project lifecycle
- Confidently increase profitability on every project
- Improve financial stability for long-term benefit
"In a market that requires frequent and accurate bidding for survival, the right technology solution can give contractors a competitive edge," said Jim Flynn, president and CEO of Maxwell Systems. "That's why we are eager to meet with contractors at IBS. Our estimating clinics and business management demonstrations will allow builders to experience the speed and accuracy to be achieved with our takeoff and estimating software, as well as help them to better understand the dramatic productivity and profitability benefits to be realized when a software solution seamlessly brings together the critical areas of estimating, job cost accounting, and project management."
The 2010 International Builders' Show is the largest annual trade show in the world for the residential and commercial building industry, showcasing the industry's most important manufacturers. The show offers the largest display of residential and commercial building industry products and materials in more than 200 construction product categories and attracts more than 60,000 professionals from nearly 100 countries.