Dietrich Metal Framing, a Worthington Industries company, today unveiled a new Metal Framing Clip, Connector and Framing Hardware catalog.
The 144-page guide details the company's complete line of light gauge framing clips and connectors. Most significantly, for architects, engineers and others involved in the specification of building products, the catalog contains:
- Comprehensive load tables and engineering data for every clip and connector Dietrich Metal Framing offers
- Load table data for multiple fastening options, including welding, power-driven fastening, and screw connections to assist in determining the most efficient fastening method
- Detailed fastening instructions including fastening patterns to achieve various levels of performance based on condition requirements. Product illustrations and application drawings also are provided.
- An overview and highlight of each product, including full-color renderings and a review of each product's features and benefits.
- A comprehensive index and quick reference guide
- Downloadable CAD details available on dietrichmetalframing.com
In addition, Dietrich Metal Framing ensures product performance and reliability through rigorous testing in the company's own ICC-ES-approved in- house laboratory. The new catalog is divided into seven major product categories: deflection clips and connectors; head of wall deflection systems; rigid connectors; floor joist framing connectors; bridging, bracing and backing systems; truss framing; fire-rated connectors; and specialty clips. Most clips and connectors are available overnight through Dietrich Clip Express. They are shipped conveniently and in small-package quantities and most clips are shipped in resealable, waterproof buckets for easy handling on the job site.
To order a copy of the new Metal Framing Clip, Connector and Framing Hardware catalog, visit http://www.dietrichmetalframing.com or contact any facility in the Dietrich Metal Framing nationwide network. The catalog also is available in CD-ROM format.