Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction
Based on LEED’s Green Building Standards, 501 Green Construction Design Details provides architects, engineers, interior designers, contractors, and other building professionals with all of common green construction details, materials information, and detailing concepts used throughout the industry.
Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction's ten chapter treatment starts with a clear and rigorous exposition of green theory, followed by self-contained parts concerning applications.
Each chapter contains details and related information, including description, detailing consideration, material requirements, installation requirements, tolerance coordination, and likely failure points. SI (metric) equivalents are included for all dimensions. Additionally, each detail can be downloaded as a PDF for printing or on a Smart Phone for use on-site or as a DWG to incorporate into your CAD software. Each detail is accompanied by field notes on important details for materials and workmanship-a "best practice" guide to building green.
Key features of Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction include:
- Each detail can be downloaded as a PDF for printing or Smart Phone for use in the field
- Details reflect new green technologies and more stringent energy conservation requirements
- A thorough profile of each detail: description, detailing considerations, coordination required, material requirements, installation requirements, tolerance coordination, and likely failure points
- Special focus is put on key areas where most errors occur
- Accompanied by field notes on important details
Click here for further information