Garnering national attention for their unique line of off-grid and near off grid energy efficient homes, Solar Village Homes of Boulder, Colorado has chosen Epoch Homes, a leader in custom modular homes, to build their homes in the Northeast.
Solar Village is a team of seasoned professionals dedicated to advancing progressive and sustainable concepts in architectural design. This team has created the Solar Village brand to show that all projects are committed to a new level of excellence.
“Epoch Homes is proud to add these cost effective, energy efficient homes to our main offering of fully custom Prefab Green designs,” said CEO, John Ela. “While we continue to see growing demand for custom green prefab homes, Solar Village offers a turnkey solution that is quick to market, streamlining the design cycle.”
The Solar Village brand stands for:
- Progressive, livable new-urban communities
- Comfortable, engaging, healthy homes and workplaces
- The lowest total monthly costs (utilities + mortgage) to own a home available
- High quality for the price
- A focus on low maintenance systems & sustainable materials
- A commitment to the environment we all live in
- Renewable energy powered whenever possible
A Turn-Key Solar Village Home is the first to offer:
- A true passive solar high performance home in this price range.
- The systems built approach for higher quality, near zero waste, economies of scale, and quick build times (order and move in as quickly as 3 months).
- Every detail has been thought out so you can live in a healthy, low maintenance home with as low as Zero energy bills without any worries.
- Available now in New England, NY, and NJ & ready to take advantage of the federal tax credits being offered for solar systems for even more savings.
- A unique product for landowners, developers and builders looking for a marketing advantage