Mondo, a global leader in the contract and sports flooring markets, at Healthcare Design Conference 2012 (Booth 143) will be showcasing its Idea and Harmoni rubber flooring. The conference is Nov. 2 to Nov. 6 at the Phoenix Convention Center.
Mondo's Idea and Harmoni rubber flooring products have a number of features and characteristics that make them ideal for a wide range of healthcare environments, such as emergency, operating and patient rooms; triage; post-anesthesia care and neonatal intensive care units; surgery preparation and recovery environments; laboratories; radiology units; and corridors and common areas.
Idea and Harmoni rubber flooring are:
- Comfortable. Dual durometer construction provides comfort underfoot and reduced fatigue without affecting the movement of heavy rolling loads.
- Quiet. Exceptional acoustic properties effectively reduce the sound of foot traffic for facilitated patient healing and reduce noise pollution.
- Long lasting. Wear, stain and chemical resistant.
- Low maintenance. Require no permanent waxes, stripping chemicals or harsh cleaners.
- High performance. Dual durometer construction provides excellent shear stress resistance under patient beds and high dimensional stability for withstanding heavy static and rolling loads, such as gurneys, imaging equipment, carts, tables and chairs; no heat welding required.
- Hygienic. Bacteriostatic throughout, so no synthetic antibacterial components or topical coatings are required; non-porous for elimination of odor and hygiene issues.
- Environmentally friendly. No plasticizers, heavy metals, formaldehyde or asbestos; low emission of volatile organic compounds; contributes to builders' LEED initiatives.
At the 2010 HealthCare Design Conference, Mondo's Idea, won the Nightingale Award for Healthcare Product Design.
Mondo's Harmoni also has received GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification as well as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification.