Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Construction Materials in North America" report to their offering.
Construction Materials in North America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the North America construction materials market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks. The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete. The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel, crushed rock, recycled concrete, and other aggregates used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc.) and similar materials. The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete. Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are classified in the building products market.
- The North American construction materials market had total revenues of $51.9 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -8.3% between 2007 and 2011.
- The sand, gravel, other aggregates segment was the market's most lucrative in 2011, with total revenues of $28.4 billion, equivalent to 54.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $64.4 billion by the end of 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the construction materials market in North America
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in North America
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the North America construction materials market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the North America economy