Research and has announced the addition of the "Construction & Engineering in Europe" report to their offering.
Construction & Engineering in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe construction & engineering market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction and engineering industry is composed of civil engineering companies and large-scale contractors, but excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the value of construction of non-residential buildings and non-buildings construction (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2011 annual rate.
- The European construction & engineering industry had total revenues of $730 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.2% between 2007 and 2011.
- The non-residential building segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2011, with total revenues of $408.4 billion, equivalent to 55.9% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.1% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $849.9 billion by the end of 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the construction & engineering market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction & engineering market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction & engineering market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe construction & engineering market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy