"Prefabrication Trends and Future Outlook in the Construction Industry" is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes changes in demand for prefabricated building types over the next two years, and the impact of prefabrication on efficiency and productivity.
This report also examines executive opinions towards the area of innovation enhancement in prefabricated construction. It analyzes the projected increase in demand for construction segments in prefabrication during 2014–2016. In addition, it provides an overview of the key barriers faced by construction companies when implementing prefabrication.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents about prefabrication trends in the construction industry covering the following aspects:
- The impact of prefabrication on key areas
- Prefabrication effect on efficiency and productivity in construction industry
- Key drivers for the use of prefabrication buildings
- Key focus areas for innovation in prefabricated construction
- Change in demand for prefabricated building types over the next two years
- Prefabrication implementation by construction stage
- Construction segments with significant demand prospects for prefabricated construction in 2014–2016
- Challenges towards implementation of prefabrication in construction projects
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides information on the impact of prefabrication on efficiency and productivity in the construction industry, allowing organizations to make effective decisions.
- The report helps readers to take strategic decisions by examining key areas likely to be impacted by the use of prefabrication.
- Readers will be provided with a clear view of the key challenges faced by construction companies in the implementation of prefabrication in construction projects.
- The report forecasts changes in demand for prefabricated building types over the next two years, which is likely to influence the industry's growth prospects.
- The report helps executives to formulate business expansion plans and assess business environment by providing information about construction types which are projected to record increased demand for modular construction in 2014–2016.
- Cost, efficiency and quality will be influenced by the use of prefabrication.
- Low construction costs and condensed project schedules are driving the use of prefabricated buildings in the global construction industry.
- New product development and durable building materials will be key focus areas for innovation in prefabricated construction.
- The majority of executives anticipate an increase in the demand for prefabricated concrete buildings over the next two years.
- Use of unfamiliar processes and techniques is the biggest challenge for construction companies to consider when implementing prefabrication in construction projects.