ASSA ABLOY introduces the Maiman Integris Door, an industry-first, moisture-resistant plastic laminate door highly recommended for wet or humid interior applications. As the latest addition to the Maiman product line, this solution brings the visual warmth of wood to openings that have been limited to hollow metal, fiberglass or aluminum doors.
"Architects and building owners have been clamoring for a doorway solution that would enable the natural look of wood to flow throughout a facility," said David Jordan, director of sales support, ASSA ABLOY Wood Doors. "Integris fills the need for a reliable, sturdy and aesthetically-appealing door that can withstand the conditions of damp areas. The moisture resistant properties make this door ideal for restrooms, locker rooms and shower areas, swimming pool and spa access, medical rehab facilities, cleaning supply storage rooms, and more."
Features, benefits and options of Maiman Integris doors include:
- Constructed of high pressure decorative laminate faces with matching edge bands on all 4 sides and a moisture resistant core that eliminates the need for application of a secondary protective substance
- Moisture, humidity and termite resistant
- Fire rated up to 20 minutes positive pressure, category B without hose stream (flush singles)
- Meets or exceeds WDMA extra heavy duty performance requirements for cycle slam, hinge-loading and screwholding
- Available in a maximum size of 4'0"x8'0" for singles and 8'0"x8'0" for pairs
- Patterns and solid design options available
- Stainless steel lite kits available
- LEED credits available due to material composition
Integris doors are constructed of an exterior grade treated wood core, weather-treated lumber stiles and rails, and high pressure decorative laminate skins with matching edge bands on all four sides. Manufactured in the USA, these doors are made to withstand difficult environments and come with a 3-year warranty for interior applications. For more information visit Maiman Integris.
About ASSA ABLOY Wood Doors
ASSA ABLOY Wood Doors provides a wide variety of architectural wood door products for the commercial and multi-family construction community, made in the U.S.A. at established facilities. Architectural premium and custom grade flush wood doors are produced in Mason City, IA, as part of the Graham product line. Architectural stile and rail doors, thermal fused flush wood doors, moisture resistant flush wood doors, and wood door frames are manufactured in Springfield, MO, as part of the Maiman product line.