PinPoint Senior Living and LifeWell Senior Living, LLC announced today the start of construction of four new Concierge Senior Living Communities. Each community will be a two-story, 86-apartment Concierge Senior Living community featuring an innovative design that allows seniors to age in place by providing as little or as much care as needed, depending on each resident’s needs.
- The Legacy at South Plains: Serving high-growth Lubbock, TX, and located at the northeast corner of 108th St. and Indiana Ave., The Legacy at South Plains is strategically located next to Cooper North Elementary School and near Lake Ridge Country Club. Construction started this past January and is currently scheduled to be complete in early first quarter of 2017. (www.LegacyatSouthPlains.com)
- The Legacy at Cimarron: Serving a rapidly growing northern expansion of El Paso, TX, the community will front the intersection of Paseo Del Norte and Northern Pass Dr. Construction began this past February. The community will be strategically located to service western and northern El Paso. Construction is scheduled to be complete in early first quarter of 2017. (www.legacyatcimarron.com)
- The Legacy at Long Meadow: Serving the affluent, rapidly growing southwest Houston Submarkets of Pecan Grove, Richmond, and Rosenberg, the community will front Mason Rd. inside the Long Meadow Farms master-planned development. Construction will begin in late April and should be complete in early Q2 of 2017. (www.LegacyatLongMeadow.com)
- The Legacy at Santa Fe: Located in the Aldea master-planned development in Santa Fe, NM, The Legacy at Santa Fe will be facing the 599 bypass and located at the intersection of Aveneda Aldea and Camino Botanica. Construction will begin in late April and should be complete in early Q2 of 2017. (www.LegacyAtSantaFe.com)
“These four projects are the result of a two-year process,” said Charles Turner, President of PinPoint Senior Living. “After months of planning, designing and working with city leaders, we are thrilled to bring a new concept in Senior Living to these four fantastic communities. We are excited to get started.”
“As we get closer to opening, I think people will see something they have never seen before,” added Carter Perrin, Chief Development Officer, PinPoint Senior Living. “We believe that our communities will be the most state of the art on the market.”
All four projects are designed around an innovative campus, in which each resident can age in place without having to go to a separate Assisted Living facility. Each community has been designed around a central “Main Street,” with amenities such as a restaurant, movie theater, general store, fitness center and sports bar. With a heavy emphasis on overall wellness, the design philosophy is to give residents as much freedom and choice as possible by allowing them to gravitate toward those areas that interest them most.
A few of the differentiators that set these communities apart from other senior communities:
- Integrated and unobtrusive monitoring technology that has shown to reduce falls by 58%
- A data driven, senior friendly exercise system, that when used regularly, has been shown to increase overall strength of seniors by 286%
- A food budget that is 42% higher than industry average
- A staffing ratio that is 21% higher than industry average
- A unique and integrated safety system that is shown to dramatically reduce incidents of abuse, neglect and theft.
“We are excited to be true pioneers in the use of technology to improve the lives of seniors entrusted to our care,” said Dean Mattsson, Chief Operating Officer of LifeWell Senior Living. “Every element of technology we employ is designed to improve quality of life as well as connect our residents to their loved ones.”