Zoomlion's high-end equipment manufacturing subsidiaries m-tec, the world's leading dry mortar technology and equipment supplier from Germany, and CIFA, an Italy-based world-renowned manufacturer of concrete machinery, are debuting three localised products, the Duo-mix Connect Mixing Pump, MR Mixer, and Shotcrete Machine at the China International Import Expo (CIIE) , a national-level expo from November 5-10.
"Zoomlion is dedicated to high-end manufacturing and is proud to showcase our latest achievements developed co-operatively with other leading companies to the world," says Mrs Luo Yanbing, Manager of the Sales and Marketing Department of m-tec (China) of Zoomlion. "We want to help our customers gain success with Zoomlion's solutions."
On display at booth 0A3-003, Zoomlion's mortar production and construction line allows customers to improve construction efficiency.
Zoomlion highlights at CIIE include:
m-tec's Duo-mix Connect Mixing Pump for 3D Mortars
- Unique and powerful industry-leading "horizontal + vertical" dual mixing system together with a patented mixing principle, specially designed for 3D concrete printing
- Tremendous adaptability for a wide variety of materials
- Quick and easy data connection for fast retrieval of information and to control the machine remotely
- Compact, fully automatic, easy to move and clean.
m-tec's MR mixer for 3D mortars and UHPC (Ultra-High-Performance Concretehttp://www.uni-kassel.de/upress/online/frei/978-3-89958-086-0.volltext.frei.pdf)
- Capable of handling almost all raw materials including powders, aggregates, micro additives, fibers and pigments.
- Powerful convection, cutting, and dispersion to achieve mixing quality homogeneity of up to 99.5% within the short time required for 3D mortars and UHPC production.
- Hourly output of the MR mixer can reach 200t.
CIFA's CSS-3 Shotcrete Machine
- China's only electric and diesel dual-power machine to reduce the risk of a power outage.
- The world's first nine-degree-freedom-of-movement robotic boom system allows full coverage of the tunnel contours with zero blind spots.
- A "Z" boom folding design enables the CSS-3 to unfold in a narrow space within a height of 3.2 m and a width of 2.5 m, both of which are the best in the industry.
- Easier for shoulder and side-slope spraying with boom sliding turret and boom double trust block
- Operational complexity and labor intensity reduced with a one-button-operation design and trajectory planning function.