Portakabin, Europe's leading provider of modular and portable buildings, is having an open day to coincide with the 15th anniversary celebrations of their presence in the North-East. The open days are being held at their Newcastle Hire Centre on the 23rd and 24th October.
In conjunction with this event will be free seminars on Business Continuity from a leading industry expert, Synstar Business Continuity. This is one of today's hot commercial topics and good planning is business critical in an uncertain world. The lectures will help with planning for many different types of business disruption and ensure continuous operation through potential disasters.
The day also offers:
- The chance to win a VIP weekend in York
- Vouchers for up to one month's free Portakabin building hire
- Portakabin consultancy services
- New services - fire & intruder alarms, access ramps, furniture hire, air-conditioning hire.
- Networking opportunities
- Extensive catering throughout the day
Full information is available from Newcastle Hire Centre.