The national home building and renovating show is to be held at the NEC in Birmingham from the 4th to the 7th of March 2004. Exhibitor enquiries are welcome.
It is the UK’s biggest self-build event with 300 exhibitors and a daily program of 12 seminars. Seminar topics include "self-builders tell their own story", "finding and evaluating a plot" and "timber frame or brick & block construction".
A series of regional events are also being held spread over the year. These events are:
- Northern, Harrogate International Centre, 31st October-2nd November 2003
- South West, The Bath and West Showground, 29th and 30th November 2003
- Scotland, SECC Glasgow, 8th and 9th May 2004
- Eastern, East of England Showground, 3rd and 4th July 2004
- London, Wembley Exhibition Centre, 10th and 12th September 2004
Source: Home Building and Renovating Show