Jun 30 2008
While Blue Haven Pool's new swimming pools and spas are architecturally more striking in design, the big feature this year is advanced technology to make the pools fully automatic and virtually maintenance free.
The aim is to give customers who are keen to buy and install a pool the widest possible choice -- from luxury inground pools, in Versace-resort style settings to practical semi-inground pools, attractively paved or decked and landscaped for people on all types of budgets.
Some of the innovative new concepts include:
- Rounded glass bead-lined pools made from recycled glass in brilliant colours
- A beach pool where people can relax in the shallow water of a pool's 'wet-deck' including an authentic mix of Rivergranule interior and crushed mother of pearl shell.
- A heat pump linked with a solar-powered system to ensure a constant 26 degrees water temperature for all year round swimming
- Automatic self cleaning salt chlorinators and filtration to significantly reduce maintenance
- Sun shade sails
- Manmade rock caves, waterfalls and slides -- individually designed on site
- Swim spas
- Stereo spas complete with ipod cradle and pop up speakers
- World's first interchangeable jet pack spa so you can experience a new jet system every day
Blue Haven Pools have won over 350 industry design awards and for six years in a row, the prestigious Master Builders Association award for the ''Best Concrete Pool Under $20,000".
How do Blue Haven Pools offer such value for money swimming pools? Volume. By introducing a fair price for a luxury swimming pool Blue Haven has been able to grow the market and pass on the cost savings on to their customers.
Blue Haven Company Executive, Remonda Martinez said, "winter is a great time to order a pool as it allows time for plans to be approved by council and for all work around the pool to be completed, including paving and landscaping well before the first hot days of summer".