Thermafiber, Inc. officially announces the launch of Thermafiber Insolutions. Thermafiber Insolutions is a five-pronged approach to providing innovative insulation products and services to architects, specifiers, contractors and building facade manufacturers.
Thermafiber Insolutions include:
- All-Phase Consultation - Product recommendations, design consultation, detailed AutoCAD(R) and isometric drawings, testing reports and engineering judgments based on decades of testing.
- High-Performance Products - Mineral wool insulation that provides lifesaving fire protection, sound control and energy conservation.
- Time-Saving Insulation Hanger Systems - The patented and UL(R) approved Impasse(R) curtain wall insulation hanger system provides superior mechanical support and installation labor savings.
- Labor-Saving Customization and Packaging - Custom sizes, shapes, facings, packaging and labeling are provided to save time and money in the shop or on the jobsite.
- The Greenest Commercial Insulation You Can Get - The highest available post industrial recycled content commercial insulation available, with a minimum of 70% and some products available with up to 90% recycled content. Thermafiber mineral wool contributes to 20 LEED(R) credits across four categories and conserves energy in buildings.
"Thermafiber Insolutions embodies all of the products, services and solutions that we provide to our customers and the building community," says Michael Williams, Thermafiber's Executive Vice President. "Our Insolutions accompany every product we sell, from start to finish. We strive to provide more than just insulation. We provide true solutions for real-world construction and design issues. These services are free - and just one of the many benefits of working with Thermafiber."