Research and Markets engineering has announced the addition of the "Engineering & Construction 2009 Fortune Global 500 Databank - Company Profiles" company profile to their offering.
This report provides in-depth company profiles for Engineering & Construction companies ranked in the 2009 Fortune Global 500 list. All data is gathered from primary source. Reports are available in easily accessible PDF format and data is consistently presented. Data is regularly tracked and enhanced to ensure data on these high profile companies is accurate and current. This report is an indispensable tool for investors, researchers and analysts wanting to gather the relevant facts on the major companies in of the world. The author concentrates on a small number of high profile companies using tested and trusted research and editorial methodologies.
An excellent all round report covering all key aspects of companies profiled within the report.
Company profiles include: full contact details, activities description, board of directors, key executives, key financials, international locations, executive biographies, competitors, analyst coverage, quick bullet point company facts, date of establishment, number of employees, ticker symbol, tradenames and SIC codes.
Why Buy This Report?
- "Snapshot" information, easy to scan and analyse
- Up to 8 years of key financial data
- Consistent data presentation
- Compare company information easily
- Well maintained and in-depth
Countries Covered: Global
Companies covered include
- ACCIONA SA - ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA - Bouygues SA - China Communications Construction Company Ltd - China Metallurgical Group Corporation - China State Construction Engineering Corporation - Doosan Corporation - Eiffage SA - Fluor Corporation - Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas SA - Grupo Ferrovial SA - HOCHTIEF AG - Kajima Corporation - Shimizu Corporation - Skanska AB - VINCI
This report provides the following corporate data where available:-
- Company Name
- Company Variant Name
- Primary Telephone Number
- Primary Fax Number
- SIC Codes
- Date of Establishment
- Stock Exchange and Ticker
- Activities Description
- Board of Directors
- Senior Management and Key Decision Makers
- Executive Biographies
- Selected Financial Data covering 8 Years (Sales, PBT, PAT, Shareholders' Equity, Total Assets, EPS and Dividends)
- Analyst Coverage
- Trade Names