ONTILITY has announced the release of its industry leading and first EcoTech™ Solar and Green Business Technology Platform. The ONTILITY EcoTech™ Platform is built on a software as a service (SaaS), web 2.0, cloud architecture, with NetSuite©, SuiteApps and SuiteCloud at its core. The EcoTech™ Platform features five EcoTech™ Modules and portals that combined, provide leading edge technology and tools for all residential and commercial scale solar projects.
"As we have seen our business model grow and listened to our clients and partners, we realized there was a need for a complete end-to-end software platform that is dedicated towards helping move solar projects from analysis to design to quote to installation to utility interconnection more efficiently. We also witnessed a need for a complete solar platform that can also function as both a solar industry specific Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application. Our EcoTech™ platform offers a process driven, unified way to speed up the solar system installation process from beginning to end, while managing both clients and resources effectively. The best part of our new EcoTech™ platform is that our platform is offered via a cloud, so we can set up new clients, partners and dealers/installers in a few minutes. After a quick set up, users can log into the EcoTech™ platform directly from our website. Lastly, we also offer flexible pricing packages starting at $125 per user, per month. With no initial invest and quick deployment, our platform can help even the smallest solar integrator look and conduct business like SolarCity in a matter of minutes," explained Tom Pash, CEO of ONTILITY.
EcoTech™ Platform Features
Hosted via cloud architecture, EcoTech™ is accessible anytime, anywhere via the internet and supports all devices, including smart phones and tablet computers:
- Anytime information access - Anywhere, anytime access to the customer, product and resource information you need.
- Real-time Inventory and Pricing – Ability to check stock and pricing anytime.
- Real-time project visibility - From design to quotes to installation.
- Dashboard - Real-time dashboards for tracking orders and installations.
- Seamless Integration - Ability to seamlessly integrate to retail electric provider backend and web based systems as well as industry leading solar and energy efficiency site analysis and audit software and tools.
- Coordinated Processing - Ability to outsource and/or coordinate the entire quote, ordering, paperwork processing and orchestration process (leaving you time to do business not paperwork and logistics).
- Modeling - Includes financial and production modeling for all your business and clients' needs.
- Personalized View – ONTILITY Certified Partners are provided a customized and personalized log in with unique access and features.
EcoTech™ Platform Modules
The following are the modules/portals that comprise the EcoTech™ Platform.
- EcoDesign™ Module
- EcoConnect™ Module
- EcoPortal™ and EcoAppleSeed™ Portal
EcoTech™ Platform Pricing
ONTILITY offers the EcoTech™ Platform to select clients and it’s Certified Partner Network via a per user / per month basis. Additionally, ONTILITY offers strategic pricing packages to key partners.