At the Genesis Project, Somerset College of Arts and Technology Wellington Road,Taunton, Somerset
- 12.00 Noon Registration
- 1.00 pm Welcome address, by Chris Baines (President)
- 1..45 - 3.15 pm Workshops and tour
- 3.15 pm Break
- 4.00 - 6.00 pm The big debate
- 7.00 - 8.00 pm Keynote Speech
- 8.00 - 11.00 pm Vegetarian Barbeque and Social Event
- 9.30 - 11.00 am Workshops
- 11.00 am Break
- 11.30 - 1.00 pm Workshops and tours
- 1.00 - 2.00 pm Vegetarian buffet lunch
- 2.00 - 3.30 pm Overview of AECB activities and future plans
- 3.30 - 4.30 pm AGM
Share and understand the solutions to sustainable construction and take the opportunity to network with other members. With a lively and thought provoking range of workshops combined with the opportunity to visit The Genesis Project. At the 2004 AGM George Henderson ran a workshop on the probable up and coming changes to Part L of the Building Regulations.
Download the presentation here and see how close he was to the actual proposals.
THIS IS A CONFERENCE NOT TO BE MISSED!
More information here