Piramal Realty, the real estate development arm of Piramal Group, launches its signature luxury project at Byculla: Piramal Aranya. Reaching approx. 70 storeys high, the residential skyscraper will be amongst the tallest buildings in the city.
Piramal Aranya is spread across 7 acres and has breathtaking views of the 60 acres of lush botanical gardens on the west and the picturesque Mumbai skyline and Mumbai Harbour on the East.
Over the lifecycle of this project, Piramal Realty will invest INR 4300 crores for its signature project and employ over 2000 people directly & 10,000+ people indirectly.
Piramal Aranya is adjacent to Jijamata Udyan, better known as the Byculla zoo, which just celebrated its 150th anniversary and boasts of 1200 species of flora and dense foliage, which makes this a unique opportunity to experience the abundance of nature in South Mumbai.
This is a limited pre-launch opportunity, between March 5 to March 22, for select luxurious 3 and 4 bedroom residences – that range from 1700 square feet to 2600 square feet carpet area, priced between INR 8 crore to INR 12 crore, respectively. For the first 25 units, there is a special offer which will assure a price benefit of INR 30 lacs on 3 BHK and INR 40 lacs on 4 BHK over the pre-launch price. For this exclusive launch, the company has adopted a unique EOI (Expression of Interest) strategy that allows customers to understand the product proposition and register for the pre-launch offer with a token amount of INR 10 lacs only.
- Nariman Point: 7.5 KM
- Bandra Kurla Complex: 11.4 KM
- Lower Parel: 4.3 KM
- High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel: 4.2 KM
- Palladium Mall, Lower Parel: 4.2 KM
- Breach Candy Hospital: 5.4 KM
- Jaslok Hospital: 4.7 KM
- Eastern Freeway: 1.1 KM
- Jacob Circle Monorail Station: 2.2 KM
- Domestic Airport: 16 KM
- Lower Parel Station: 4.2 KM
Anand Piramal, Executive Director, Piramal Group said:
“Piramal Aranya will be our company’s most significant residential development. We endeavour to build a world-class luxurious residential high-rise in the city. We have assembled one of the world’s best teams to deliver this project. The residential towers will be as good as any that you see in the finest cities of the world. We strive to delight our customers and be true to our core Piramal values and brand.”
Commenting on the location Anand added:
“Byculla is blessed with tree-lined avenues and several heritage buildings such as Bhau Daji Musuem, Magen David Synagogue, Gloria Church amongst others. It was also home to the Mumbai’s most prestigious club - The Byculla Club. We hope that with several new developments in tandem with Piramal Aranya, Byculla will once again emerge as the cultural nerve centre of the city. It enjoys easy access to South Mumbai via JJ Flyover and the Eastern Freeway that has opened connectivity to northern Suburbs and Navi Mumbai. We foresee it becoming the new hub for Mumbai’s elite.”
Piramal Aranya’s design is contemporary yet classical. Sophisticated landscape, private residences, dual aspect homes with light, space and ventilation, community spaces and outdoor terraces are artfully enhanced by rich and luxurious materials. Elegant and environmentally sound, each material has been selected to captivate and soothe the senses of its residents. Piramal Aranya has international partners such as:
- Make Architects is an architectural practice based in the United Kingdom founded by Ken Shuttleworth and are Piramal Aranya’s principal architects. They are currently engaged in projects worldwide ranging from high rise offices to urban masterplans. Make Architects have also been ranked 46th in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For & Practice of the Year - South East and London by the Architects Journal at the AJ100 Awards.
- Hirsch Bedner Associates; leading the hospitality interior design industry since 1964, Hirsch Bedner Associates are the name behind The Ritz-Carlton at Dubai International Financial Centre, Waldorf Astoria, Shanghai and The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. They have won numerous awards such as the Best Overall Resort Design for the Four Seasons, Seychelles which was one of the six awards won at the 2010 Hospitality Design Awards.
- BuroHappold, who are world leaders in sustainable design, are Piramal Aranya’s Lead Structural & MEP Consultants. This London-based firm was founded by the well-known Edmund Happold, who before founding BuroHappold, worked on projects such as the Sydney Opera House and the Pompidou Centre, Paris.
- EDSA are the lead landscape architects for Piramal Aranya and have worked in almost 100 countries across the globe creating sustainable places to live, work, learn and play. Some of the projects EDSA has worked on are the Dubai Opera House, Atlantis, and Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Their legacy has grown in stature to one of the world’s most renowned landscape architecture firms.
Piramal Realty is committed to bringing trust and transparency to the real estate sector and has therefore, brought in the Piramal Assurance. To ensure that the customer has peace of mind, a purchased unit can be returned to Piramal Realty, no questions asked, at 95 percent of the market value any time until possession. It is a concept that is unique in the real estate sector and is testimony to our belief in the quality of our homes.