Feb 23 2004
Kingspan Insulated Panels will be showcasing its range of innovative Firesafe‚ composite roof and wall panel systems at this year’s Interbuild exhibition in April.
A range of insulated wall and roof systems will be available to view in the Architects Pavilion at the NEC between the 25th and 29th of April. Each one of these products has been designed to address the construction industry’s ever increasing concern s with issues of speed, quality and life cycle costs, issues that have been driven by insurance and fire performance, specifier’s demands for heightened aesthetic appeal, and of course, the need to meet stringent Building Regulatory requirements.
Products on show include:
- KS1000 Optimo, a pre-engineered insulated architectural wall system, ideal for new build or refurb that delivers a clean and aesthetically appealing modern solution. It is available in a variety of joint details guaranteed to inspire architects.
- KS1200CS, temperature controlled coldstore system, is the latest in complete construction technology, which is a building solution that literally controls the working environment.
- KS1000 TS, a slate and tile and support system, combines a traditional slate and tile look with the speed and performance benefits of the latest technology. It is more cost-effective, faster to construct and more thermally reliable than conventional site assembled tile support systems.
- Kingzip, a pre-engineered zip-up, roofing system, successfully integrates Kingspan’s renowned insulated roof panel technology with advanced standing seam construction techniques, allowing for a fast-track installation.
- KS1000LS Longspan system is a safe, aesthetically pleasing construction which is proven to reduce build time by removing an entire phase of construction by removing the need for secondary steelwork, whilst maintaining appearance and performance.
Source: Communique PR